BACK ON COURSE…
Following the First Minister’s announcements we can confirm that our courses will be accepting 4 ball rounds from Friday 10th July.
Face coverings must also be worn in all golf shops from the 10th July.
Season tickets for all courses can be purchased by calling.
Ravenspark 01294 276467
Routenburn 01475 687240
Auchenharvie 01294 603103
Juvenile : £20
Auchenharvie Golf Course
*Direct debit options are available by visiting the course shops.
*Compulsory golf insurance of £7.00 per year will be added to your season ticket price at the time of purchase.
- Bookings can only be made from Friday 29th May by calling:
Ravenspark pro shop : 01294 276467
Routenburn pro shop: 01475 687240
And, Auchenharvie shop: 01294 603103 from Monday 1st June.
- All players must book and pay for their tee times by phone in advance.
- Players cannot turn up and play without a pre-booked tee time
- Bookings can be made for all courses for one week in advance
- There are 14-minute intervals between each tee time with a maximum of 3 players
- Social distancing guidelines are that golf can be played solely, with people from the same household or with one other person outside of the household providing that social distancing is always adhered to
- First tee time available will be 8.00am Monday to Friday and 7.30am Saturday and Sunday
Please do not visit the course if you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing or loss of taste/smell). You will be asked to leave the course and return home.
- Golfers are asked to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their tee time
- Cars must be parked a good distance from each other – there is plenty of room in the car park to do this safely. Shoe changing and preparation for golf must be done at your car
- Hand sanitiser will be available on entry/exit to the golf starters office/shop
- All players must report to the pro shop prior to play for registration, where they will be reminded of the guidance for social distancing and safe play
- There will only be one customer allowed in the shop, or to register their tee time at any time
- Golfers will be asked to be on the tee no more than 5 minutes prior to their tee time
- Please do not congregate by the first tee waiting for your time
- All golfers should adhere to social distancing at all times both on and off the course
- Wear golf glove (if possible 2) during visit to the golf course
- All other facilities are closed including the clubhouses, driving range, putting green areas and locker rooms
- Rental clubs/trolleys will not be available, so players must bring their own sets
On the course
- For your safety, pin flags must not be removed, and a retractable system is in place to remove the ball from the hole using the putter without touching the cup. The flags must always remain in place
- Bunker rakes have been removed to avoid contamination, so please bear this in mind and as you leave a bunker please ‘swish’ your strike mark and footprints in the sand with your feet
- Please do not share or pick up another player’s club or ball or make contact with their equipment. Players must also lift and personally store their own tees and must not touch tees discarded by others
- Stray balls must not be touched. Please ensure your ball is clearly marked and identifiable
- Benches and bins will be removed or covered to avoid contamination and customers asked not to use them
- Buggy use is restricted to disabled/restricted users and one person only per buggy unless with members of the same household. These must be the members own buggy
- Ball washers and drinking fountains will be covered up to avoid contamination
After the round
- On completion of your game, if there are any other players, you are reminded that you must not shake hands
- Once your round is finished, please leave the course directly, carefully observing the social distancing measures
The above guidelines are not exhaustive and will be changed, in accordance with government guidelines.
Above all, the health and wellbeing of all Staff and Members is our primary concern and priority.
It is important that we all follow the temporary arrangements provided above. If they are ignored then it could result in a spread of the virus and could result in the government tightening the restrictions in place or withdrawing the opportunities for play. We all require to work together to make sure these arrangements are upheld.